Reasons of Large Oil Consumption or Large Oil Content of Compressed Air
1) Too much lubricate oil, the right capacity is oil level should be higher half of the indicate level when the compressor unit is on loading.
2) Oil return pipe is blocked up.
3) Clearance between oil return pipe and oil separator element is not right.
4) Discharge pressure is too low when the compressor unit is running.
5) The oil separator element is cracked.
6) Bad sealing inside the oil air tank.
7) Oil leakage on the compressor unit
8) Lubricating oil has deteriorated or coked.
9) High temperature for the compressor unit.
Download PDF File : Reasons of Large Oil Consumption or Large Oil Content of Compressed Air